Los Angeles Dependent Visa Lawyers

U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Logo & U.S. flag
U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Logo & U.S. flag

The definition of a “dependent” under United States immigration law is a child under the age of 21 and single. If a child meets the definition of a dependent, the parent can petition their child to come to the United States on a dependent visa. A dependent visa is a type of derivative visa, as most children get a visa after their parent has successfully obtained theirs.

At Hanlon Law Group, PC, we represent parents who are looking to petition their children and obtain a dependent visa. To find out more about the visa application process and requirements, contact a Los Angeles dependent visa lawyer. We offer a free consultation where we can discuss your immigration options.

Dependents may apply for both derivative non-immigrant visas and immigrant visas. For example, children and spouses of an H-1B non-immigrant visa holder may seek an H-4 visa.

Similarly, if a principle applicant is applying for adjustment of status to seek permanent resident status, his or her dependents may also apply for permanent resident status. The Los Angeles dependent visa lawyers of Hanlon Law Group can explain both processes, and guide you through the application. We can explain what documents are needed to complete the application process, as well as the other requirements for applying.

Contact a Los Angeles dependent visa lawyer to learn about the steps and requirements involved in the immigration process.




English ◦ Spanish ◦ Mandarin ◦ Cantonese ◦ Vietnamese ◦ Tagalog


Contact the Experienced Los Angeles Immigration Lawyers at Hanlon Law Group, P.C.

A trusted Los Angeles immigration attorney at Hanlon Law Group, P.C. is waiting to speak to you, find out more about your immigration needs and explain your options. Having handled countless professional visa applications for foreign professionals and U.S. employers, our lawyers have the experience and insight you can count on for exceptional service and representation.

Our experience, skills and dedication to our clients are backed by the following, which all of our clients can expect to receive:

Free & Confidential Initial Consultations

You don’t have to pay us anything to discover more about how we can help you and what you need to do to resolve your employment-based immigration needs.

Continuity of legal representation

One of our attorneys will oversee your case from start to finish. This can provide peace of mind that your case will not be passed off to a non-lawyer associate, or to someone who is not intimately familiar with your case.

State-Of-The-Art Case Management Technology

Our cutting-edge system facilitates the visa petition process, while providing clients with real-time case information about the status of their petition, PERM certifications, etc.

Personal Attention From Lawyers & Staff

We take pride in providing old-fashioned, personal service and promptly responding to our clients’ inquiries and immigration needs whenever they arise.

Flexible payment options

We accept all major credit cards. Payment plans may also be available.

Multilingual Immigration Services

We provide immigration services in various languages, including (but not necessarily limited to) Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Bahasa Indonesian, Tagalog, and Fukienese.

Call (866) 227-5527 or email us via the contact form to learn more about our experience and services, as well as how we can help you.

Ready to talk?

Hanlon Law Group, P.C. is ready to help you with all your immigration & nationalization legal needs. Contact us now for the help you need & deserve.

Review Us On Google!

Google Reviews Logo

Connect With Us!