Los Angeles Employment-Based Immigration Lawyers
A labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) allows an American employer to pursue an employment immigration visa in order to hire a foreign worker. Whether you are an individual employee or an employer seeking labor certification on a group of workers, the Los Angeles employment immigration attorneys of Hanlon Law Group, P.C., can:
• Answer all of your questions regarding employment-based immigrant visas
• Explain the visa process and what you need to do to prepare for it
• Help you resolve your employment-based immigration issue(s) so you can get back to focusing on your career and/or business.
We invite you to call (800) 976-5675 or email our firm to learn more about our employment-based immigration services and how we can help you. We offer free, confidential, no obligation initial consultations so you have nothing to lose by reaching out to learn more about your options.
Experienced Help for Employment-Based Immigration Matters
At Hanlon Law Group, P.C., our Los Angeles immigration lawyers have dedicated more than two decades to helping employers and employees meet their immigration needs. We have a deep understanding of how the U.S. immigration system works and how to help individuals and corporate clients efficiently and successfully navigate it.
Some of the various employment-based immigration matters that our lawyers can provide invaluable help with include:
• B-1 Business Visas
• H-1B Visas for Skilled Professionals
• L-1 Visas for Multinational Executives
• Treaty Trader Visas (EB-1 & EB-2 Visas)
• Visas for Athletes and Entertainers (O1 & P Visas)
• Religious Worker Visas (R-1 Visas)
• Nurse & Health Care Worker Visas (including Schedule A Visas for Registered Nurses)
• Investor Visas (EB-5 Visas)
• Temporary Worker Visas
• Employer Sanctions & Sanction Defense
• PERM Certifications
• Much more.
Avoiding the Labor Certification Process
While many employers must go through the labor certification process (PERM) before hiring immigrant workers, there are some exempt positions. These include professors, scientists and other high-level jobs.
The immigration attorneys at Hanlon Law Group, P.C. can help you determine if you or your potential employee qualifies for this special status.
Contact the Experienced Los Angeles Immigration Lawyers at Hanlon Law Group, P.C.
A trusted Los Angeles immigration attorney at Hanlon Law Group, P.C. is waiting to speak to you, find out more about your immigration needs and explain your options. Having handled countless professional visa applications for foreign professionals and U.S. employers, our lawyers have the experience and insight you can count on for exceptional service and representation.
Our experience, skills and dedication to our clients are backed by the following, which all of our clients can expect to receive:
• Free, confidential initial consultations – You don’t have to pay us anything to discover more about how we can help you and what you need to do to resolve your employment-based immigration needs.
• Continuity of legal representation – One of our attorneys will oversee your case from start to finish. This can provide peace of mind that your case will not be passed off to a non-lawyer associate (or to someone else who is not familiar with your needs and goals)
• State-of-the-art case management technology – Our cutting-edge system can facilitate the visa petition process while providing our clients with real-time, current information about the status of their petition, PERM certifications, etc. This makes working with us efficient and cost-effective.
• Personal attention from experienced lawyers and support staff – We take pride in providing old-fashioned, personal service and promptly responding to our clients’ inquiries and immigration needs whenever they arise.
• Flexible payment options – We accept all major credit cards. Payment plans may also be available.
• Multilingual immigration services – We provide immigration services in various languages, including (but not necessarily limited to) Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Bahasa Indonesian, Tagalog, and Fukienese.
Call (800) 976-5675 or email us via the contact form on this page to learn more about our experience and services, as well as how we can help you.