A labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) is a crucial step that enables an American employer to pursue an employment immigration visa to onboard a foreign worker. Whether you’re an individual seeking employment opportunities or an employer aiming to obtain labor certification for a team, the Los Angeles employment immigration attorney at Hanlon Law Group, P.C., is poised to:
• Address all your queries about employment-based immigrant visas.
• Demystify the visa process and guide you on the necessary preparations.
• Assist in resolving your employment-based immigration challenges, letting you concentrate on your professional journey or business growth.
For more insights on our employment-based immigration services and how we can be of assistance, we encourage you to call (800) 976-5675 or email our firm. We provide free, confidential, no-obligation initial consultations, offering you a risk-free opportunity to explore your options.
Proficient Assistance for Employment-Based Immigration Concerns
At Hanlon Law Group, P.C., our Los Angeles immigration attorney has dedicated over twenty years to assisting both employers and employees in fulfilling their immigration aspirations. We possess an in-depth comprehension of the intricacies of the U.S. immigration framework and are adept at guiding both individuals and corporate clients through it seamlessly.
Our expertise encompasses a wide range of employment-based immigration areas, including:
• B-1 Business Visas
• H-1B Visas for Specialized Professionals
• L-1 Visas for Global Executives
• Treaty Trader Visas (EB-1 & EB-2 Visas)
• Visas for Athletes and Prominent Entertainers (O1 & P Visas)
• Religious Worker Visas (R-1 Visas)
• Health Care Professional Visas (including Schedule A Visas for Registered Nurses)
• Investor Visas (EB-5 Visas)
• Temporary Employment Visas
• Employer Sanctions & Defense Strategies
• PERM Certifications
• And many more.
Evading the Labor Certification Procedure
While numerous employers are mandated to undergo the labor certification process (PERM) prior to recruiting immigrant personnel, certain positions are exempted. These encompass roles like professors, renowned scientists, and other elite professions.
The seasoned immigration attorney at Hanlon Law Group, P.C. is equipped to assist in determining if you or your prospective hire qualifies for this distinguished status. For immediate assistance, call (866) 227-5527.