Los Angeles Family Immigration Attorney
Every year many thousands of legal immigrants in the United States apply for visas to have their fiancée, spouse or other family member join them in America. The difference between a successful family visa application and a denial is often determined by the immigration lawyer’s skills and determination.
At the immigration law firm of Hanlon Law Group, PC, we have seen firsthand how important it is for people to be successful when applying for a family visa. The application process can be frustrating and confusing, but our attorneys have a successful history of overcoming the obstacles that often lead to failure.
Contact Los Angeles family immigration attorneys in Pasadena to find out more about your family immigration options.
Immigration Visas or Adjustment of Status
- K-1 visa/fiancé visas
- K-3 visa/spouse visa
- Visas for siblings
- Visas for parents
- Visas for dependents/children
- Child Status Protection Act
- DOMA and Immigration Issues for Same-Sex Spouses
- Widow Penalty
- Consular processing
When you hire Hanlon Law Group, we handle everything. Our services include gathering all necessary documents, preparing all forms accurately, and submitting your application according to strict timelines and attorney representation at USCIS interviews.
The process includes:
- The USCIS must approve your initial form I-130 Petition for Alien Relative as a sponsor for visa entry into the U.S. If you intend to be an approved sponsor, you must have current legal status in the United States.
- The U.S. State Department will assign an immigrant visa number to your petition as soon as one becomes available.
- When assigned a visa number, you are eligible to apply for a status of lawful permanent resident. If you are outside of the U.S., the process must be completed at the U.S. Consulate serving your region.
If you want to be a sponsor to bring a family member to America:
- Be ready to prove that you are a legal relative of the person seeking a family visa.
- You must be a naturalized citizen or a legal resident of the United States.
- Be ready to prove that you will support your relative financially.
Who is eligible to apply for a family visa for entry?
- Fiancé visas (K-1) or spouse (K-3)
- Children under age 21, unmarried
- Adult son or daughter, unmarried or married
- Adult brother or sister
Contact us to learn more about family visas and sponsoring a family member for legal immigration into the United States. You will receive expert advice on your legal situation in a free confidential consultation. We accept all major credit cards. Payment plans may also be available.
Contact the Experienced Los Angeles Immigration Lawyers at Hanlon Law Group, P.C.
A trusted Los Angeles immigration attorney at Hanlon Law Group, P.C. is waiting to speak to you, find out more about your immigration needs and explain your options. Having handled countless professional visa applications for foreign professionals and U.S. employers, our lawyers have the experience and insight you can count on for exceptional service and representation.
Our experience, skills and dedication to our clients are backed by the following, which all of our clients can expect to receive:
Call (866) 227-5527 or email us via the contact form to learn more about our experience and services, as well as how we can help you.