Los Angeles Immigration Visa Attorney
When foreign nationals want to legally enter the U.S. to work or join family, applying for a visa (or a visa waiver) is necessary. Different types of visas are available, depending on the reason for entering the U.S. and the desired period of stay.
Understanding the eligibility requirements and application process for the specific type of visa you are pursuing can be key to securing the status change needed.
At Hanlon Law Group, P.C., our Los Angeles immigration attorneys have extensive experience helping foreign nationals secure a variety of visas, including both employment- and family-based visas. Resourceful and diligent, our lawyers are ready to meet with you, discuss your immigration needs and help you position your status change petition for success.
We encourage you to explore our visa resources below to discover more about your different visa options, visa fraud, visa denials, and how we can help you with any visa-related matter:
- Types of Visas
- How Long Does It Take to Get a Visa?
- Immigrant Visa FAQs – What You Should Know about Immigrant Visas
- Nonimmigrant Visas: Overview & FAQs
- Visa Denials: Ineligibilities for Visas
- Visa Fraud
When you are ready for clear answers about your visa needs (or any other immigration matters), simply contact our firm.
We provide free, confidential consultations in multiple languages so you can get the expert legal advice you need as you move forward to resolve your immigration issue(s).
Los Angeles Visa Application & Visa Waiver Lawyers
Have you been denied a U.S. immigrant or working visa? Was your petition to bring a child to the U.S. denied? Depending on your circumstances, you may qualify for a waiver of ineligibility.
The Los Angeles attorneys at Hanlon Law Group, P.C. offer expert legal advice to individuals who have been declared inadmissible during the visa application process. We are skilled at handling visa applications and waivers, including both immigrant and nonimmigrant visa waivers.
If you or a family member has been denied a visa, we can help.
Applying for a Visa Waiver
Applying for visa waivers is a complicated, time-sensitive matter that requires a thorough understanding of visa requirements and immigration proceedings. In general, the process for visa application waivers involves:
- Filing a waiver application with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) – This application should clearly state why the original ruling should be waived. It may also involve providing DHS with various supporting documents (to back up the statements made in the application).
- Attending consular hearings at the U.S. embassy overseas to answer question about you and your current situation – Immigration attorneys are not typically allowed to attend embassy consular hearings. However, we thoroughly prepare our clients for these hearings by clearly explaining what to expect and providing them with tailored answers they can use during the consular processing stage.
- Arguing a case at trial, if necessary.
The immigration lawyer you hire can make the difference between admission to the U.S. and permanent ineligibility. At Hanlon Law Group, P.C., we have the experience and knowledge necessary to fight for your interests.
Contact the Experienced Los Angeles Immigration Lawyers at Hanlon Law Group, P.C.
A trusted Los Angeles immigration attorney at Hanlon Law Group, P.C. is waiting to speak to you, find out more about your immigration needs and explain your options. Having handled countless professional visa applications for foreign professionals and U.S. employers, our lawyers have the experience and insight you can count on for exceptional service and representation.
Our experience, skills and dedication to our clients are backed by the following, which all of our clients can expect to receive:
Call (866) 227-5527 or email us via the contact form to learn more about our experience and services, as well as how we can help you.