The Hanlon Law Group is proud to announce that our own Attorney, Daniel P. Hanlon is being named on the 2020 Southern California Super Lawyers list. Affirming Daniel Hanlon’s outstanding legal service, this honor also speaks to his reputation for excellence, as this is the 10th year in a row he has earned a Super Lawyers designation.
Background on the Honor: The Super Lawyer Selection Process
According to Super Lawyers, their selection process for naming Super Lawyers is extremely rigorous and thorough. It starts by calling on licensed lawyers to nominate their peers who they consider to be “top attorneys” in their field of practice. Selected nominees are then evaluated based on “12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement.”
As Super Lawyers explains, the designation as a Super Lawyer is reserved for “outstanding attorneys” and “can be used as a resource for… consumers searching for legal counsel.”
How Attorney Daniel Hanlon Can Help You
Committed to carrying his tradition of excellence and success into the future, Los Angeles Immigration Attorney Daniel Hanlon is ready to put his experience and skills to work helping you resolve your immigration legal issues.
Among the various immigration services he provides include (but are by no means limited to):
- Removal/deportation defense services
- Visa services
- Citizenship and naturalization services
- Family immigration services
- Immigration litigation services
When you trust Attorney Daniel Hanlon to handle your immigration case or needs, you can rely on him to:
- Provide with personalized service and effective representation throughout your case
- Clearly explain your rights and best options for proceeding
- Provide you with experienced help completing and submitting all necessary paperwork (in a timely fashion)
- Aggressively advocate and effectively protect your rights in any setting so that you are able to obtain the best possible outcomes to your situation.
Contact Los Angeles Immigration Attorney Daniel Hanlon Today
To learn more about how Attorney Daniel Hanlon can help you, contact our firm today by calling (626) 684-3712 or (866) 227-5527 or by emailing us using the contact form on this page. From our office in Pasadena, we serve clients throughout the Los Angeles area, across the state of California and from around the world.
We offer free, confidential initial consultations to provide potential clients with expert advice regarding their immigration law needs. Additionally, we are able to provide immigration legal services in various languages, including in Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Bahasa Indonesian, Tagalog and Fukienese.