Los Angeles Immigration Attorneys with 20+ Years’ Experience
Immigration cases have become increasingly complex in recent years. Knowing how to navigate the system and protect your rights and interests at every step of the way, however, can be the key to efficiently achieving your objectives.
At Hanlon Law Group, P.C., our Los Angeles immigration lawyers have dedicated more than two decades to representing clients in all types of immigration matters – from straightforward status change cases to extremely complicated federal litigation.
Whether you are in or outside of the U.S., you can turn to our attorneys for superior advocacy, client-centered service and effective help pursuing the resolutions you need to your important immigration matters.
Call (866) 227-5527 or Email Us for a Free, Confidential, No Obligations Consultation
Hanlon Law Group, P.C. Has 5-Star Ratings on Google & Facebook
We are ready to answer your questions, clarify the legal options and explain how to move forward. We provide immigration legal services to clients around the world, and we are proud to offer our services in various languages, including (but not limited to) Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, Bahasa Indonesian, Tagalog and Fukienese.
What an Immigration Attorney Does
An immigration lawyer can take care of all of the work necessary to initiate, advance and resolve your case(s). While the attorneys at Hanlon Law Group, P.C. will always tailor their services to fit a given client’s needs and goals, in general, here are some of the specific things we can do to set your case up for the best possible outcome:
- Complete and/or review all forms required for your case – We can make sure these complex forms are properly completed in a consistent manner. This can save you an enormous amount of time. It can also help you avoid any paperwork mistakes or oversights that could lead to unnecessary costs, delays and/or other complications.
- Compile and submit all required supporting documentation – This can include anything from birth and marriage certificates to health records, employment records and more. Providing this supporting documentation with initial filings can be crucial to keeping your case moving forward.
- Manage all case deadlines – We will keep track of all deadlines, appointments, court dates and other events associated with your case, making sure the right submission(s) are provided before any cutoff dates and that you don’t miss any necessary appearances for your case.
- Represent you in any proceeding related to your case – We will provide you with the highest quality representation in all court appearances and other proceedings associated with your case. We will also make sure you are prepared for any interviews, tests, etc., so you know what to expect and do to protect your rights and interests at every step of the way.
- Provide clear advice and vigorous advocacy at every phase of your case – When you partner with Hanlon Law Group, P.C. for your case, you can be confident that you will have experienced attorneys in your corner, committed to providing the best possible advocacy, service and outcomes.
The bottom line is that our immigration attorneys can help you successfully and efficiently navigate the U.S. immigration system while positioning your case for optimal resolutions. The following highlights the various types of immigration matters that the Hanlon Law Group, P.C. is skilled at handling.
Hanlon Law Group, P.C. represents employees and employers in all types of employment-based immigration cases. From B-1 Business Visas and L-1 Visas for Multinational Executives to Religious Worker Visas, PERM Certifications and more, we can assist with all aspects of your employment-based immigration needs.
Whether you need to bring a loved one to – or join a loved one in – the U.S., Hanlon Law Group, P.C. can help you pursue to the visa(s) and/or immigration status change(s) you require. Our lawyers are highly experienced at helping clients with various family-based immigration matters, including fiancé and spouse visas, as well as visas for parents, siblings and children.
Applying for visas or visa waivers is essential when foreign nationals want to enter the U.S. for work- or family-related reasons. The attorneys at the Hanlon Law Group, P.C. are proficient at helping clients with any visa-related matter, from applying for visas and visa waivers to attending consular hearings and appealing visa denials.
When you or a loved one is facing deportation and removal hearings, the representation of an experienced lawyer at Hanlon Law Group, P.C. can make all of the difference in the strength and outcome of your case – and in your future in U.S. Strategic, skilled and tireless, our attorneys have the insight and knowledge to effectively handle the toughest removal cases, including those involving criminal convictions.
Applying for U.S. citizenship can be an involved process. The attorneys at Hanlon Law Group, P.C. have a long-standing record of successfully guiding clients through all phases of the naturalization process, helping them fulfill all necessary requirements – from proper application submission to background checks, interviews, civics and language testing and more.
How an Immigration Lawyer Can Help You
An immigration attorney can help you with any and all aspects of your immigration case, from initial filings to the final stages. Hanlon Law Group, P.C. provides full-service immigration representation for all types of immigration cases and clients.
We know the ins and outs of the U.S. immigration system and how to efficiently steer our clients through every stage of their case. We are known for working relentlessly to help our clients achieve their objectives while striving to minimize the duration, costs and complications associated with their cases.
Why Hire a Los Angeles Immigration Attorney at the Hanlon Law Group, P.C.
Hire the Hanlon Law Group, P.C. because you want and need:
- Extraordinary advocacy and well-respected lawyers in your corner – Our decades of immigration legal experience have empowered us with deep knowledge of the system and how to make it work for our clients, regardless of whether they are individuals, employers or others.
- Personal service and state-of-the-art case management technology – We are highly responsive to clients’ inquiries and provide them with cutting-edge solutions to track the progress and status of their case at any given point. We know our clients’ immigration cases are incredibly important; that’s why we want our clients to always have access to information and answers about their cases, their options and the next steps.
- The best possible resolution – We will apply our vast insights, resources and skills to work towards your objectives and optimal outcomes.
Partner with an Esteemed Los Angeles Immigration Lawyer at Hanlon Law Group, P.C.
For the exceptional advocacy and legal service in your immigration case, contact a Los Angeles immigration lawyer at the Hanlon Law Group, P.C.
Call (866) 227-5527 or email our firm.
Our attorneys are ready to work closely with you to achieve the immigration status change(s) and/or case outcome you need. The Hanlon Law Group’s history of superior representation and success in immigration cases has earned us 5-star ratings on Facebook and Google.